The terms and conditions for Campervan Holiday Hire are different to the wedding hire terms and conditions below and are found by clicking on the following link.
Wedding Booking Terms of Hire:
1) There is a non refundable £150 deposit required to secure VW 23 Window split-screen camper "Carmen" on the date you require. The remaining balance is payable 2 months before the big day.
2) If you need to cancel your booking this must be done in writing no later than 10 weeks before the planned date of hire. Failure to do so may result in the hirer being asked to pay the full amount outstanding. The deposit is non refundable, however in exceptional circumstances our discretion will be used.
3) Please ensure that the Booking Form has been correctly completed and is accurate. This must be returned to us ,signed by you to confirm the information provided. We cannot accept responsibility for any missed or late collections as a result of inaccurate information having been provided by you.
4) We reserve the right to charge the hirer a minimum of £75 for any breakages or spillages incurred in the vehicle whilst under hire.
In the event of any damage to Carmen’s paintwork or body due to negligence by the hirer/hirer’s guests, the hirer is liable for the cost of repair which would be completed by a Colin's Campers approved garage.
5) The maximum number of passengers in Carmen is 6. However this is a maximum number and it is very dependent upon size of passengers and of the bride or bridesmaids dresses. This must be discussed and agreed before the hire is finalised.
Children travelling must be accompanied by an adult and at the parents own risk.
6) We are very proud of Carmen and are continually attending to her needs mechanically. We make every effort to maintain her to the highest standard, to ensure he is as reliable as possible but at 58 she may decide to have a “bad day” Colin's Campers (CS Broad Ltd) is unable to take responsibility for unforeseen conditions or circumstances which may result in a delay or change of vehicle. These include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, restricted access, mechanical/electrical failure, flat tyre.
If a break down were to occur before the ceremony, every effort would be made for either an immediate repair or continuation of the journey in an alternative vehicle. If onward transportation cannot be provided by us then a full refund would be given.
7) We cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused through any accidents, be it our fault or a third party incident.
8)Please be aware that personal property /luggage is the responsibility of the hirer whilst in Carmen and not covered by our insurance.
9) On occasion we like to take our own photos for use on our website - please let us know if you would prefer us not to do so on your day.
10) There is a strict NO SMOKING policy in the vehicles at all times.